I would be happy to help your organization in the best of my ability. If you are interested in knowing more, please fill out this very short form and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Here are a few examples of what you can contract me for:
- Lecture: at your company or a public event.
- Game UX Workshop (7 hours): covering how the brain works (overview of perception, attention, memory, motivation, and emotion) and offering an introduction to game UX, including how to concretely apply it to your studio or your project (this masterclass can be customized to your particular project).
- Consulting work: I can for example help you build your UX strategy, or build your own user research lab (if you are an indie studio, I’ll find ways to allow you to develop user research practices with a low budget). I can also conduct a UX evaluation of your project and give your recommendations to improve it, given the experience you want to offer, the audience you are targeting, your constraints, and your business goals.
My main areas of expertise are:
- Game User Experience
- Cognitive Psychology applied to video game development, education, or at the workplace
- “Gamification” (although I prefer to call this “playful learning”)